The modern and cosy Empire Hotel is rightly proud of its location – it is in close proximity to the historical and business quarters.
- The center of the city near the place where Irkutsk city was founded.
- A short walk from the hotel you can reach the historical sites: the Church of Our Savior (XVI century), the Epiphany Cathedral (XVII century), the Roman-Catholic Church (XVIII century), the Eternal light, a memorial to the natives of Irkutsk who died in the Great Patriotic War.
- To commemorate the 350th anniversary of the city of Irkutsk, in September 2011 fifty meters from the hotel there was opened a new Lower Embankment of the beautiful Angara River, always crystal clear and nonfreezing even in the strongest frosts.
- 100 meters from the hotel there is a memorial to the founder of the city, Cossack Jacob Pakhabov, and 150 meters from the other side there have been reconstructed the historical Moscow Gates – an entry to the city from the West.
- Next to the Church of Our Savior there was laid the foundation stone in honor of the pioneering explorers, and by the entrance to the church there appeared a memorial to Peter and Fevronia of Murom, patrons of family ties.
- In the nearest proximity to the hotel there is the Central Kirov Square, the Administration of Irkutsk Oblast building, the Central Bank and Irkutskenergo.
- The park in the Kirov Square is a favorite place of rest for the citizens. From here you can take local transport to any point of the city.
- Many offices, institutes and banks are located at a walking distance.
- It takes a just few minutes to get to malls, entertainment centers, restaurants and clubs.
- Due to this fact guests get a wonderful chance to do walks.